ORDER AN INSPECTION FROM OUR AFFILIATE – AIM
Top 5 reasons to order:
- Make sure you’re not buying a problem car.
- Make sure you’re not over-paying.
- Peace of Mind.
- Vehicle History report.
- Independent and unbiased opinion.
Our inspections not only include a condition report but also a comprehensive appraisal, so you get both the peace of mind of buying a good car and that you’re not paying too much for it.
Our Inspection Includes:
Our inspectors are highly qualified and trained to specifically evaluate your car. The inspectors will look at the exterior, interior, underneath the car and under-the-hood compartment. Listed below are some of the items inspected.
- Scratches, Pits, “Spider-Webs,” and Cracks on Windshield and/or Windows
- Scratches, Dings, and Dents on panels
- Previous body repair
- Previous paint work
- Body Panel Alignment
- Tires Condition and Tread Depth
- Upholstery and carpet condition including tears, stains, burns, and excessive wear
- Functionality of electrical components such as radio, power windows, power sunroof, power locks, interior dome light, headlamps, reverse lights, etc.
- Functionality of standard features such as side mirrors, emergency brake, cigarette lighter, remote trunk lid, remote fuel cover
- Dashboard features- voltage meter, check engine light, ABS light
- Evidence of smoke or pungent odors
- Testing HVAC systems (Air Conditioning and Heating)
- Vehicle Identification Number Verification
- Fluid leaks
- Hood Alignment and Strut Functionality
- Battery Corrosion and Lockdown
- Motor oil level & condition
- Power Steering level
- Brake Fluid level
- Unusual engine or transmission noise
- Hoses and belts condition
- Previous collision damage in the radiator core support area
Under Carriage (at shop only)
- Frame Rail Inspection
- Fluid leaks
- Observable condition of the exhaust system
- Previous collision damage
- Inspection of rust corrosion
- Visible condition of the oil pan, transmission compartment
- Previous under carriage repair
- Evidence of clamp marks
We suggests an optional test drive as part of the inspection process. By test driving the vehicle, the inspector will gain valuable information about the vehicle. The inspector will ride along with the owner or the owner’s representative. The test drive confirms the following components and/ or issues:
- Transmission/ Clutch
- Vehicle Acceleration
- Steering and Handling
- Abnormal Engine Noise
- Odometer Functionality
- Excessive Exhaust Smoke
We reserve the right not participate in the test drive in the event that the inspector deems the road and/ or weather conditions as hazardous for test driving conditions. The inspector makes the final decision.